Sweep Miner Sweep Miner

I enjoyed playing it but it was only slightly challenging although I can also see that as a good thing, there's enough games designed to make you rage. To be totally honest though my favourite part was the music, pretty epic

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

decent concept, the main thing that annoyed me was, even though there is no skill or option to improve this the single player enemies are 'smart' enough to notice when one limb is low on armour and just pound it constantly until you either die or can't attack, and then on the other hand your automatic team characters do the opposite, as soon as the enemy has an unprotected limb they won't touch it at all, which just makes it impossible to win unless you set them all to manual.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

the madness team pull out another great game their best game so far in fact, level 41 and amassing a team of ninjas including hank and tricky the zombie clown

New York Shark New York Shark

awsome destruction the asteroid was great

Outpost:Haven Outpost:Haven

great game (but i need help with a tech prob)

i'm enjoying playing this at the moment only pausing to leave this comment, smooth actions and great xp and upgrade system, i'm also loving the look of the game design particularly the levels themselves. I'm having one problem in that my mouse isn't tracking the aim as i assume it should be so im having to point and click to aim in a certain direction, anyone know why this may be as i can't for the life of me figure it out and this def deserves to be played at its full potential...

The Visitor The Visitor

hard

i kinda went backwards with the series but this is way harder than the latest one, had to use a walk through for some (http://www.online-game-walkthrough.c om/2007/10/visitor-walkthrough.html)

The Visitor Returns 2011 The Visitor Returns 2011

first time

Haven't played any of the others but this was fun, kinda confusing since i didn't know the series but i got the hang of it pretty quick, only got stuck on the mutation at the end so had to look at the other comments. Anyway great idea, now to play the others!